Public Player’s Club
The British Columbia Golf Player’s Club is a “virtual” member golf club of British Columbia Golf. It is just like any other club except it is not attached to a physical golf course and members typically play golf at public play facilities.
Membership in the British Columbia Golf Player’s Club is open to any golfer, regardless of age or gender, as long as they reside in British Columbia. The fee to join the Player’s Club is only $45.00 + Applicable Taxes.
Player’s Club members can record/view their scoring records and Golf Canada Handicap Factor from any computer that has internet access, worldwide. Members can also view the scoring records of any other Player’s Club member or golf club member who is on the Golf Canada network.
In addition to scoring records, members also have a secure communication program, game tracking abilities, information on clubs across North America and an event calendar that includes leagues and tournaments.
New for 2013 – all Public Player’s Club members are automatically enrolled in Access Global, a global membership with golf, travel and lifestyle benefits for teh entire family. This guest membership provides you with a $150 travel credit and discounts on golf and travel, as well as a personal concierge service. For more information on Access Global, click here. You can opt out at any time.
Benefits of a British Columbia Golf Player’s Club membership:
- British Columbia Golf membership;
- Golf Canada membership;
- Pacific Northwest Golf Association (PNGA) membership;
- an official Golf Canada Handicap Factor, recognized worldwide;
- ability to enter British Columbia Golf, Golf Canada and PNGA events;
- ability to play in club events requiring a RCGA Factor;
- guest membership in Access Global
- subscription to Golf Canada Magazine;
- subscription to Pacific Northwest Golfer Magazine;
- online community with built in Event Calendar;
- online member profile and game tracking ability;
- search capabilities for courses and events throughout Canada.
- For other added member benefits, click here