NEW Tournament Site Launch
Beginning in 2021, British Columbia Golf along with Golf Canada and the other provincial associations have changed Tournament Management Software.
British Columbia Golf will be using Golf Genius for the foreseeable future starting in 2021.
To ensure a smooth registration process for all players, please read and follow the instructions outlined in this article.
PRIOR TO REGISTRATION OPENING MARCH 1ST
- You will need to know your Golf Canada Score Centre account login information, as this will be your primary username and password to register for British Columbia Golf tournaments.
- Make sure your Golf Canada membership is active and it doesn’t expire prior to the championship dates. To check the membership expiry date, please login to the Golf Canada Score Centre and select “At-a-Glance” from the menu button.
- Make sure your Golf Canada Score Centre Profile is current with your date of birth, address, phone number and email, as this information will be synced with your new Golf Genius profile.
- Make sure your handicap index is up to date.
Click here to login to your Golf Canada membership account.
If you require assistance in resetting your password and accessing your Golf Canada membership account, please click “Forgot your password or username?” and follow the instructions. You will be able to have your password reset and emailed to you.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-263-0009 [ext. 399].
NAVIGATING BRITISH COLUMBIA GOLF SCHEDULE DIRECTORY
To view the 2021 British Columbia Golf Schedule Directory, please use this login link to sign into your New Golf Genius account:
Make sure the Tour is set to British Columbia Golf
If, after March 1st, you go to register for an event, you will be asked to log in first. You will be redirected to the Golf Canada log in. Log in using your credentials, and then you will be sent back to the Golf Genius registration.
Players who are exempt for a championship will receive a special invitation to register after the opening date.
- Any previous login information related to BlueGolf will no longer be valid
- In order to view the British Columbia Golf schedule or registration you must do so through your internet browser. Registration is not available through any APP
British Columbia Golf